Natural health supplements for children
Even kids can be deficient in minerals and vitamins
Everyone wants to have healthy vibrant kids, and while we are well aware the nothing can take the place of regular exercise and a good healthy diet sometimes they can still be deficient in certain key areas. Auriel Health Shop stock an extensive range of children's health supplements.
Five common deficiencies in kids
- Calcium - After around the age of two the daily amount of milk children tend to drink dramatically decreases, this can have a massive effect on the children's calcium levels. During the early years in life calcium is especially vital in helping to promote strong healthy bones.
- Fiber - Fiber is very important for a number of reasons, not only does it support a healthy digestive track helping to stop things like constipation but there is growing evidence that suggest's a fiber rich diet can help your children avoid type 2 diabetes later in life.
- Magnesium - Magnesium is the fourth most common element found in the human body and play's a significant role throughout a child's development. Magnesium helps to promote strong bone density.
- Vitamin E - We all know how important a strong healthy immune system is while growing up, well due to its strong antioxidant properties Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes.
- Potassium - Potassium is responsible for a whole host of bodily functions including:proper heart, kidney, muscle, nerve and digestive function.
This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or other medical professionals