Bone and Joint Supplements
Tired of feeling stiff and not being able to move freely?
At Auriel Health Shop we stock a range of supplements designed specifically for people suffering from issues such as arthritis and gout. If you want to improve both your mobility and quality of life then you have come to the right place.
Types of joint disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Lyme Arthritis
What is arthritis?
While often referred to as if it were a single disease, arthritis is actually an umbrella term used for a group of more than 100 medical conditions that collectively affect over 10 million people in the UK alone.
How to protect your bones and joints
- practice good posture. With more and more of us finding work in an office environment posture is becoming increasingly important when wanting to maintain healthy bones and joints.
- Wear proper clothes. - The trouble with tight fitting clothing is that no matter how good you are currently looking they are stopping your limbs from sitting in the proper position. Over time this can have a serious impact of joint health
- Eat healthy - As with most ailments diet plays a huge role in treating joint and bone related health issues. A large amount of the healthy food we consume hold antiinflamatory properties this helps to reduce swelling in the joints and helps you remain flexible and move more freely.
- Take caution to avoid injuries and trauma. - This may seem obvious but the truth of the matter is that a large percentage of joint and bone condition stems from a fall or a knock that never fully healed. It's important to make sure you wear appropriate footwear to suit your surroundings and watch out for slippy surfaces.