Brain Support Supplements
Keep up your concentration levels with our selection of supplements specially designed to offer all the support your brain needs
With so many things happening at once, it's no wonder why we sometimes forget things. From the busy school run first thing, to the washing up last thing at night, it may seem like you're in constant motion. But fear not, if you're struggling to keep your concentration levels throughout the day, we can point you in the right direction. Look in this section for our variety of high-quality memory support products
How to keep your brain healthy
through the right diet and good exercise there
- Keep on moving - Physical activity can actively reduce the risk of Alzheimer's disease
- Include fish - It's very important to include fish in your diet. If fish isn't your thing find a natural health supplement containing Omega-3 fatty acids, they important components of brain cells and may help to reduce inflammation of the brain.
- feeling puzzled? - Brain teasers and puzzles are a great way to keep the brain active and learning new things.
- Watch out for saturated fats - Stauratred and trans fats may actively increase risk of Alzheimers disease. The negative effect is due to the high cholesterol levels blocking up arteries and reducing blood flow to the brain.
- Antioxidants - The brain can be damaged by free radicals in a similar way as every other cell in our bodies. Taking antioxidant supplements is a great way to protect our brains from the effects of degenerative brain diseases.
- Stop smoking - This is a proven fact. Smokers are twice as likely to develop Alzheimers disease than nonsmokers. The act of smoking decreases blood flow to the brain and has the effect of starving it of both nutrients and oxygen.