Reach optimum health with our range of natural ethically sourced super green supplements
Made primarily from algae, grasses and green vegetables Supergreens is a term used to describe this highly nourishing formula packed full of amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
Super greens are packed with a wide selection of minerals, vitamins, proteins and enzymes that the body can easily absorb. Another great thing about Supergreens is that they contain high levels of chlorophyll as well as antioxidants meaning they help to fight free radicals within the body. Additional benefits are believed to include the promotion of healthy digestive track, strengthen your immune system, help to reduce inflammation as well as being great at detoxifying the body.
With the sudden rise in popularity of green food substitutes many people are now adding barley grass to their daily routines
Barley grass health facts
- Pound for pound barley grass offers your body more protein than a sirloin steak.
- Barley grass contains up to five times more iron than broccoli.
- Contains 7 times as much vitamin C as orange juice.
- Another great fact is that barley grass contains 11 times more calcium than milk!
Chorella is a unique type of fresh water algae that offers a huge array of health benefits to the human body.
Chorella health facts
- Chorella is a potent source of vitamin B-12.
- Improves digestion.
- Helps to cleanse the blood.
- Promotes optimal blood pressure.
Spirulina is a natural algae known as a "cyanbacteria" that grows in fresh water.
Spirulina health facts
- 65% of Spirulina is made from protein and amino acids.
- Spirulina contains Omega 3-,6 and 9s.
- Spirulina has a very high concentration of bio-available iron.
- Spirulina is also incredibly high in calcium with over 26 times the calcium in milk.
Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the cotyledons of the common wheat plant.
Wheatgrass health facts
- Wheatgrass increases red blood-cell count and lowers blood pressure.
- Brim full of beneficial enzymes.
- Neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury, and polyvinyl chloride.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland, correcting obesity, indigestion, and a host of other complaints.